Were you looking for the story of The Factory? It can be found on the The Factory page.
|Five Nights at Candy's 2|
|Created by||Emil "Ace" Macko|
|Released on||Feburary 28th, 2016|
|System Requirements||221 MB, Windows|
|Game Engine||Clickteam Fusion 2.5|
"Rebuilt. Enhanced. Upgraded.
We brought joy to many, but that was long ago.
Broken. Fractured. Damaged.
In the end, we ended up where we came from."
You are Marylin Schmidt a 17 years old girl in a factory. You have lost a bet and now you have to spend five nights in the old factory again.
The game heavily utilizes the camera system and the mechanic of phones, which function similar to the audio cues in Five Nights at Freddy's 3. The protagonist also has a cellphone with a Camera Flash which can be used to see, if animatronics have entered the Main Hall, which is the new office.
Most of them are roaming around the halls of warehouse section, with the player as the security guard.
As the nights goes on more animatronics start to move.
There aren't as many locations as in Five Nights at Candy's, as the area that the player is in is small,
but the minigames allow the player to explore the original Candy's Burgers and Fries.
- Cam 011
- Cam 012
- Cam 013
- Cam 014
- Cam 015
- Cam 016
- The Office (The Main Hall)
- The Factory
- Candy's Burgers and Fries
- Emil Macko confirmed that he is working on the sequel, after changing his mind, but it have a chance to be cancelled.
- Five Nights at Candy's 2 gamejolt page was made, with New Candy teaser, standing in pose similar to FNaF 4 Fredbear teaser.
- New Cindy teaser released on gamejolt page, standing in the same pose as New Candy was in previous one.
- Upon brightening it reveals text: "THE CAT WILL RETURN".
- Withered Blank teaser released on gamejolt page, with Blank looking to the left.
- Upon brightening text "will you survive another week in the dark?" is revealed on the left side.
- Withered Penguin teaser released as well on gamejolt page, staring directly at the player.
- This time after brightening The Penguin appears to be transparent, and in the background we see Cam 012 room.
- Withered Chester teaser released, where Chester looks at the viewer, as last teaser before the trailer.
- This time upon brightening we see text "why didn't they like me?".
- Trailer has been released, revealing many details about gameplay.
- The date of the game release has been set to Sunday the 28th of February, at 8 PM (Central European Time) or 2 PM (Eastern Time).
- The game has been released.
- Emil Macko stated that one person on Deviant Art is shown handing out some fake leaks about the second game, such as a new "JackSepticEye" and "Spider" animatronic, both of which, as Emil stated, were lies.
- Right after the release, the game was taken down from gamejolt page temporarily because of bugs. Game was back on few moments after.
- In old versions the time showed PM instead of AM. It was confirmed to be a typo, and Emil Macko fixed it in version 1.0.5.
- It is confirmed by Emil Macko that most of the models of characters from the first game were reused and redesigned and polished to make new characters. Great examples of this are new versions of Candy and Cindy.
- When you complete a night, it will bring you back to the main menu. This is the same for all of the FNAC's games.
- The game takes place in August 2007, as the Night 6/7/8's Newspaper headline stated on it.
Animatronics in Main Menu
- Fixed the AI’s not being reset after completing or losing a night.
- Fixed a typo.
- Fixed the jumpscares being moved to the left of the screen
- Added "Mono Mode", where all sounds that would usually be in one side now play equally in both sides. This can be toggled in the Main Menu by clicking on "Sound: Stereo/Mono"
- Fixed the other nights (6 and 8) displaying PM instead of AM.
- Night 7 being turned off fix