This article is about ingame easter egg/secret. Be sure to watch out for those while playing!
|Starting area||The Office|
Markiplier is an animatronic and Easter egg in Five Nights at Candy's, Five Nights at Candy's 2, and Five Nights at Candy's 3. His name and appearance are based on Markiplier, one of the most subscribed and most popular YouTubers, whose full, real name is Mark Edward Fischbach.
Previously to the planning of Five Nights at Candy's, Markiplier started out as a fan-made animatronic.
Mark Edward Fischbach was born in the Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, O'ahu, Hawaii, and was raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is half-Korean from his mother and half-German from his father, but despite his background he is only fluent in English. He has attempted to speak Portuguese and other languages, but as per usual, it ends horribly. He knows some basic Korean courtesy of his mother, but very little.
Mark's father passed away (after a long battle with cancer) when Mark was 18, which led him to become very depressed. Mark studied to become a biomedical engineer at the University of Cincinnati, but dropped out of college because it was to stressful for him.
Mark often hosts monthly charity livestreams (almost all of which are on a Saturday around the middle to end of the month) in which he raises money to donate to charities like the Cincinnati Children's Hospital. He and his community have raised $1,118,645.14 in total and the number grows with every livestream.
He currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
This unique animatronic shares the exact appearance of the real Markiplier as a "toy"-type animatronic. He even wears his famous pink mustache (also known as the "Warfstache") on the upside of his upperlip.
Markiplier only appears as an Easter Egg and has nothing to do with the player. From the Drawing Room, if the player double clicks the children's drawing that has a pink mustache, the monitor will automatically pull down. Afterwards, the computer on the desk will turn to static and Markiplier's face appear on the screen for few seconds, saying "I am the king of Five Nights at Freddy's!".
- Markiplier is one of the animatronics who don't appear in the Extras; the two others are Shadow Candy and Vinnie.
- Markiplier is one of the animatronics who can't jumpscare the player. The Penguin and Shadow Candy don't have jumpscares either.
- However, Shadow Candy crashes the game instead when looking at him for too long.
- His line was taken from Markiplier after he completes Night 6 from his fourth Five Nights at Freddy's gameplay video at 14:38.
- In Five Nights at Candy's 2, he only appears as a voice if the player types M-A-R-K on any night.
- In Five Nights at Candy's 3, he alongside many other YouTubers, is visible as a plushie on one of the bedroom's shelves.
Five Nights at Candy's 3
Five Nights at Candy's
The real Markiplier